Booking with My Highland Holiday - Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions - Please Read Carefully
The person whose name appears on the Booking Form agrees to take full responsibility for ensuring that all members of the party adhere to the Conditions of Let set out below.
In these Conditions of Let, "Owner" refers to the owner of the property you are booking, "Property" refers to the cottage or apartment you are booking.
1) The number of people occupying any one Property is limited to that stated in the brochure or website, unless by prior consent with the Owner.
2) A deposit of 25% of the booking fee is required at the time of booking, and the full fee is required if the booking is within 8 weeks of arrival.
All bookings cancelled within 12 weeks of arrival will receive a 95% refund of money paid. If cancelled between 12 and 8 weeks of arrival a 75% refund will be given.
If cancelled between 8 and 4 weeks before arrival a 50% refund will be given. If cancelled less than 4 weeks before arrival no refund will be given.
Exceptions - If the property you cancel is booked by another guest for any of the days you have cancelled we will refund 75% of the fee for each day you had booked.
3) Please notify the Owner of any cancellation in writing through our contact form or by telephone +44-1855-821898.
To safeguard against cancellation charges & other unforeseen eventualities please consider cancellation Insurance.
4) Should the Property, subsequent to booking, become unavailable through any cause, you must accept that the Owner's liability is limited to the amount of any rent paid.
5) In Schoolhouse Cottage one well behaved dog may be accepted but by prior arrangement only. No pets are accepted in Tigh Sgoile Loft Apartment - Guide dogs are accepted. No Smoking inside any of the properties. Owners of pets must agree to keep their pet off the furniture and bed, and pets must never be left unattended in the cottage.
6) You accept that the responsibility for personal property of guests occupying the accommodation is solely theirs. All vehicles are also left at the guests' risk. Guests agree to absolve the Owner of any responsibility for any accident or mishap to persons or property whilst on the premises or whilst engaged in any activity therein, or from any illness or injury arising from any causes whatsoever.
7) You agree to use the Property solely for its intended purpose as self-catering accommodation and to accept the Owner's right to refuse to hand over the Property to any person deemed unsuitable to take charge. Causing a nuisance or disturbance to neighbours or other guests, unreasonable or disruptive behaviour may result in the Owner requesting you to leave.
8) You agree to allow the Owners or agents access to the Property at all reasonable times. We will only ever request access to your property in case of an emergency or required maintenance, e.g. a water leak.
9) You must respect and look after your accommodation during your stay and you must leave the Property clean and tidy. Please let us know of any damage or breakages so we can repair or replace them for the next guests. We reserve the right to charge for any damage or breakages.
10) You must vacate the Property by 10.00 am at the latest on your day of departure unless special arrangements have been made with the Owner. This is to allow us to prepare the Property for the next guests.
11) Guest arrival time is from 4.00 pm onward. Check out is by 10.00 am on the agreed day of departure.
12) All of our portable electrical appliances have been tested and approved within the terms of government guidelines and regulations as laid out by the Health and Safety Executive. As the use of your own personal electrical equipment is out of our control its use is at your own personal risk.